NEW HI-PERFORMANCE 1959 UP BIG BLOCK PLYMOUTH 413-426-440 SMALL MALE CAP “Ready-To-Run” HEI DISTRIBUTOR 50,000 VOLT HI-OUTPUT COIL!!
Brand New Big Block PLYMOUTH 413-426-440 Small Cap HEI Distributor. This distributor is also know as a Ready-To-Run distributor. Distributor cap is BLACK. This will work on 1959 UP PLYMOUTH 413, 426 440 that are carburated.DISTRIBUTOR comes with a 3 YEAR WARRANTY!! This distributor requires an external 12 volt coil for electronic ignition and it is included in this products. I also have this same electronic distributor with a female (points style) cap.**PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST RUN EXTERNAL COIL WITH THIS DISTRIBUTOR and it is included. Coil needs to be 12V and have an output of 40,000 volts or more. If you do need a coil, please see my other products that do include the coil with the distributor. This Small Cap HEI Ready-To-Run distributor is made for easy installation. Just hook up the two wires and you are “Ready to Run”!! This distributor comes with easy instructions and a 3 year warranty. Check out my feedback and buy with confidence.
**This distributor will only work on carbureted engines. Will not work with Electric Fuel Injection (EFI).This Distributor Features:-Small Cap allows for easy fire wall clearance, especially for Pre-1975 that do may not have the room for a large size HEI.
-OEM appearance (also available with male cap)
-Unit is fully CNC machined.
-Fully self-contained distributor with built in Module. Only requires 12 volt External coil for electronic ignition (Typical points coil will not work). No Ballast Resistor is required.
-Easy two wire Hookup (wires included)
-Same as late GM HEIs except you run an external coil instead of In-cap coil.
-Eliminates the need for all the extra wiring and ballast resistor.
-Major improvement in starting and performance over points
-Built-in GM style module (not made by GM)
-Spark plug gap can run from around 45-50 instead of 35 if you run points.
-Same size as the original points distributors and is fully electronic.
– Much better fuel mileage
– Far less pollution, as the fuel is burned much better
– Faster start ups, especially in cold weather
– Those with carburetors prone to flooding will notice a huge difference, as the spark on electronic ignition is many times stronger than point style ignition.
– Virtually no maintenance, compared to points
– Spark plug life is 3-5 times longer, as well as plug wires
– Much better performance, over points, mostly due to the better combustion of unleaded fuel, as this was the primary reason for the development of electronic ignition.
– Point dwell changes as points wear out, causing your timing to advance dramatically. This brings your engine much closer to detonation, not to mention hard starting, and poor performance.
– Over all engine life is much longer with electronic ignition over points.This product also includes a New BLACK 12 Volt coil that puts out 50,000 volts. This is a perfect coil to run with this electronic distributor. The coil also comes with a 3 year warranty.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________- – event that your package is lost, stolen or damaged during shipping we ask you to patiently work with us and the shipping company to resolve the issue.- – Once shipment is sent, you will be notified by email with tracking number by USPS/FedEx/UPS. In additional the tracking number will be uploaded to your purchase history on .International Buyers- – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, etc. are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Check with your countrys customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.- – These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up (Please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges).- – We cannot mark merchandise values below value or mark items as gifts US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.- – We are not responsible for the time your county’s customs office holds the items.- – For any international sale, buyer is responsible for all shipping charges including return shipping.- – Combined shipping costs are available upon request please send a message to me via before purchasing.- – Typically international shipments are sent via USPS Priority Mail International. Delivery times are varied and can be delayed by customs, which is out of our control. Expedited shipments are available thru FedEx at an additional charge. Please contact us for a quote for FedEx international delivery.<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica, sans-